By accessing the WWW pages of Talentum Oyj or its subsidiaries or affiliates (hereinafter jointly or severally referred to as "Talentum") you agree to the following terms. You must not access our pages if you do not agree to all the following terms. Individual documents in our pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents in which case the said additional terms are applicable in addition to the following terms.
The contents of Talentum´s WWW pages are copyright Talentum. All rights reserved unless expressly granted in the pages.
Reproduction, transfer, duplication, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of Talentum´s WWW pages in any form is prohibited without the prior written consent of Talentum. Talentum consents to you browsing our pages on your computer and storing on your computer or printing copies of our pages or extracts from our pages for your personal use only. The use of press releases and other documents in the pages classified as public is permitted in public communications provided that the source for the information is stated whenever used.
Talentum´s corporate symbols, logotypes and all other trademarks and the names of all services and products of Talentum are trademarks of Talentum.
Talentum´s WWW pages are provided "as is" and without commitment of any kind. Talentum gives no warranties in relation to the contents of the pages or the services in the pages or their availability, correctness, accuracy, reliability or fitness for a particular purpose. Talentum reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time in its sole discretion. Talentum does not warrant that the pages are free of viruses or other harmful features.
Talentum assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by the material of Talentum´s WWW pages or the services in the pages, or for damages or loss caused by inability to use or access the pages or services therein.
Talentum assumes no responsibility whatsoever for pages accessible through links on Talentum´s WWW pages.
By submitting unordered material to Talentum, for example by e-mail or via Talentum´s WWW pages, you agree to and confirm the following:
- the material you submit is not unlawful or unfit for publication;
- you own the material and you have the unlimited right to submit it to Talentum;
- you have scanned and removed any viruses and other harmful features before submitting the material;
- Talentum may publish the material you submit and/or incorporate it in Talentum´s products or services free of charge and without liability or limitations;
- you agree not to take action against Talentum in relation to the material you submit and you agree to indemnify Talentum if any third party takes action in relation to the material you submit.
Any dispute relating to the use of Talentum´s WWW pages will be settled by the district court of Helsinki in accordance with the laws of Finland.